Top 10 Reasons Optiva Is The Best Choice For High Definition Multimedia Distribution
- The Optiva transmission system is customizable to accommodate your precise video, audio and data transport needs. The online System Configurator can assist in designing a solution to match needs and budget.
- Optiva allows for conversion and extension of all analog and digital signals, including HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component, Composite and 3G HD-SDI video, audio, data and RF signals, all on one platform!
- Optiva’s cards were designed for uncompressed, lossless video extension over short or long distances, using multimode and singlemode fiber or CATx using HDBaseT technology.
- Optiva is a future-proof platform due to our proprietary daisy-chain technology, allowing for easy expansion and optimization of bandwidth allocation using time-division multiplexing (TDM) technology. As network requirements increase, most new signals may be added to the Optiva platform without adding additional fiber. New signals may also be added using CWDM (Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing) on a single fiber.
- New Optiva cards support up to 4K UHD resolutions (3840×2160) and remote KVM (keyboard/video/mouse) applications.
- All fiber and CATx/HDBaseT cards are hot-swappable and may be housed in the same 19 inch frame. They may also be used as stand-alone units, in ruggadized desktop or wall-mountable frames.
- Both fiber and CATx/HDBaseT cards may be remotely managed and controlled by the same TCP/IP controller card, providing critical data to any SNMP-based Management Software. It may also be used in cooperation with our intuitive graphical interface, OptivaView. Your choice in using OptivaView or an alternative ensures independence and flexibility in system management
- Switching and routing are available using the EMX Series of card-based optical matrix switches, as well as by connecting with robust, external switch options.
The OTX Series of DVI and HDMI fiber cards are compatible with the VX Pro Series of DVI and HDMI micro-transmitter modules over fiber, and are HDCP compliant.
- Optiva platform is constantly being expanded and upgraded to ensure that our customers will be able to meet their current needs, prepare for the needs of tomorrow, while continuing to support legacy systems of the past.