• Consolidated Q4 revenue of $25.6 million
• Consolidated Q4 GAAP income from continuing operations of $1.7 million and Non-GAAP pre-tax income from continuing operations of $2.6 million
• Consolidated revenue for Fiscal Year 2016 of $92.0 million
• Consolidated net income for Fiscal Year 2016 of $8.3 million after taking into effect income from discontinued operations of $5.6 million
• Expected Q1 revenue of $28 to $30 million
ALHAMBRA, Calif., Dec. 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — EMCORE Corporation (NASDAQ:EMKR), a leading provider of Indium Phosphide (InP) optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2016.
“A combination of strength in customer orders and improved manufacturing efficiency drove significant income generation in the fourth quarter and allowed us to finish the year strongly”, said Jeffrey Rittichier, President and CEO of EMCORE. “We have good visibility into demand at this time and see continued growth in DOCSIS 3.1 product deployments as well as growing momentum with our Fiber Optic Gyro and Inertial Measurement Unit products”, concluded Mr. Rittichier.
For the complete announced results, please Click Here.